Monday, November 3, 2008

its monday already!!

Just a quick update from the weekend....Friday night Tim took me to 99 for dinner & then we went to see Beverly Hills Chiuahua(sp?) what a cute funny movie that was! Then we went to see gram for a bit. Saturday Tim & Zac worked on the shed trying to get it ready for winter, Krystal worked & Brie & I laid low...still couldn't break her fever 103.3....so about 5 we took her to the ER for a strep test, it came back negative so they think she has mono! Picked up some chinese & a couple movies that were nothing to brag about & vegged. Yesterday realllllly lazy day....we laid around until noon, then road to lyndonville to make my blazer payment, stopped at the scrapbooking store real quick for a couple pieces of xmas paper for a project I'm doing for december & hubby bought me a couple really nice set of acrylic stamps. went to littleton for a few groceries, home for soup & sandwhiches & laid low the rest of the night. I've spent the morning sterlizing the house & through together a bananna bread to go with dinner tonight that will be about it for today....hurting really bad today.

No comments: