Tuesday, March 16, 2010

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!!

OMG...it is so beautiful out!! I was just looking at my thermometer & it is almost 60..hard to believe for middle of March...I can't wait for a few more weeks & it will be time to call the boys back to open up the pool for the season!!! Can't wait to do my layin down & relaxing sippin drinks next to the pool!!!! I did get up a little bit ago & sat on the deck with munchkin to take in some rays & get some fresh air......
It's been 3 weeks since that scary close call....I'm slowly healing, still in alot of pain, still basically on a liquid diet...I eat a little here & there but as soon as i do my stomach swells & causes so much discomfort....which they claim could be well over a year before I will be able to eat "normal"....luckily I have found something I enjoy drinking as meal replacements...its the Chocolate flavor Special K shake...they are $6 for 4 of the bottles which yes is costly but I have to have a high fiber diet & this at least has 5g per drink & has the other vitamins I am missing without eating normal. So I'm asking my friends & family if you see any coupons for them to please keep me in mind & send them to us... it would be greatly appreciated. I still have to say a huge thank you to my friends & family that are in & out of here all day long taking care of me above & beyond what they were already doing before....& for all the thoughts & prayers from my friends & family that can't be with us.....all of you have made a huge difference in my life & I truly appreciate it. I'm trying my hardest to keep my spirits up, as this was a huge altering life style change for me yet again....still having issues with the scar...but thanking god everyday that he let me live yet again to spend more time on this earth.
Tim got me out a couple times last week during the nice days to cheer me up...got to see a few old friends which was awesome!!! Made my day & made me realize how much i miss some....
Hope this finds everyone doing well & enjoying the sunshine....for my down south family hope the floods aren't affecting you & that the sun dries up everything for you quickly.
til next time LIVE LAUGH & LOVE.....

No comments: