Friday, November 6, 2009

bad blogger...

So it's been a while since i've updated, not that there is much to update because it's the same ole same everyday just about. I've hit a rut in life I guess, been surrounded by death losing some loved ones, the change in weather is not helping...I ache so badly that it's not even funny & my energy levels are so drained from the pain. Since the move I have not even created one thing, keep telling myself I'm going to get off the couch & try to make something, but never make it to the room. I'm scared most of the time to go into public with this whole swine flu thing. The two youngest drill team season is winding down, they've had the chance to travel to places that we have never taken them which is cool. Zac just got nominated Riffle team commander which is great, I am so proud of him!!!
Krystal has been in & out of hospital again....still no true answers. It's so frustraiting!!!! She is so excited though she leaves Sunday morning for New York City!!! Of course mom is scared to death something will happen while she's there & I'm sending her to the city...ugh!!! But I'm sending her with one of the cameras so she can take tons of photos to show us all the fun!! Maybe some year we will make it to NYC????
Right now I can see that it is snowing up on the mountains off in a far distance....I am so not ready for the yucky white stuff!!!Hope you all have a great weekend.....till next time LIVE, LAUGH, & LOVE... enjoy every moment with your loved one, because in a moment it can be taken away from you!

No comments: