Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving....

At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by the spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lightened the flame with in us....Loved this quote i just read & wanted to share it with you all!!!!
I am so saddend that my brother cannot be sitting at our thanksgiving table with us this year, he is one sick boy!!! Bronchitis in both lungs, Pneumonia in one lung & the flu on top of it!!! So he cannot be near anyone for a week!!! It saddens me because my brother is my strength to guide me through the hard times, my brother is one of my very best friends, my brother is my sanity when I need it most.....my brother is my everything!!! Those of you not blessed to have a sibling closeness like this just don't know what your missing out on....he & I really should've been twins...So please say a prayer for him that he gets through this & is on his way to a speedy recovery very soon!!!
I've been flattend by a horrible kidney infection & now have added two more meds to my daily regimen....praying it's not from the other meds that my kidneys are messing up on me...that would not be cool at all....so yup my mom & dad are a little over whelmed with both threre babies being down & out!!!
On a positive note (which is still so hard for me to find many positives lately)....I am so looking forward to spending time with the rest of my family & all my in-laws this week!!! Looking forward to Pizza night with my father in law ( he knows what food speaks to my heart) & I know what food speaks to his...Chocolate cream pie for breakfast....lol!!!
For the rest of you, even the ones making my life a living hell right now I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving & that you are blessed to have someone to share it with!

No comments: