Monday, February 1, 2010

February already....


The picture is of one of the beautiful flowers from Tim....my girlfriend told me my house is to have fresh flowers in it every week to help cheer me up, so she brought me some, my mom brought me some & then yesterday tim bought me these....I do love fresh flowers......
My friend Jen has been trying to keep my spirits lifted & visiting often..we even did lunch one day which was really nice!!!
I really realized I have the most awesome family & true friends....so here is my 5 positives....
1) Krystal just got a call tonight from the only one college she applied for & she has been accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She will be going to the New England Culinary Institute......we are so proud of her!!!!
2) Reconnecting with a near & dear friend (s)
3) house full of beautiful bouquets of flowers!!!!
4) Love listening to our adopted cockateil sing...makes me smile & think of Ellen!!!
5) It is staying lighter out longer now....spring is on it's way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIVE LAUGH & LOVE every single day....you never know when it's gonna be your last

No comments: