Monday, January 25, 2010

5 Things...

ok so the last post was filled with tragedy & negativity...i've been laying on the couch all day trying to figure out five POSITIVE things that happend last week...it's so hard for me to find the good right now, but that is my new challenge to try again, I hate living feeling so negative & feel so alone when i get in this mood even though my life is always filled with people who love & care about me...so here I go.
1) all my true friends & family came through for me in my desperate time of need. Thank you all for your love, support & devotion to me that you give me everyday without fail...I love you all & couldn't make it through without you!

2) God & Ellen saved our sweet sweet Josh & brought Bandit back to us safely...

3) I had an awesome mail/delivery day on Tues.....my new scrapbooking toy (gypsy) came & two of my scrapbooking magazines in hopes i will find some inspiration to get back into a hobby that i loved...i haven't created anything in close to a year just been an avid collector...lol....

4) so grateful my husband has an amazing job...which is something not many people can say these days, although it is keeping him away from the family much more these days.

5) also grateful that i still have my life...granted it is not one i would wish for or wish on anyone else, there are so many days I just want to give up because the pain is so unreal & i'm sick of living on pills to get through...but am happy I am still here to watch my children grow & become amazing young adults....

No comments: