Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

A belated happy mothers day to all the moms out there, hope your day was filled with happiness & love. I spent mine on couch sleeping (finally) all morning & then went to have finger sandwhiches with my mama, grandma, tim, krystal, zac & allen....so very quiet, not thrilling. But am grateful I am still blessed enough to have my grandma & mom still here.
I am needing more prayers for my uncle which has now been moved to rehab somewhere in VT...he keeps spiking fevers which sets him way back. and also, Thursday night, layin on couch I heard the ambulance get toned to one of my dearest friends house...so went to be with her...she is only 36, her husband of 14 years walked out on her day after xmas leaving her with 4 small children ages 10, 8, 4 & 2...i knew she was alone & needed to be with her..the tones said she was unconcious & not sure if breathing...heartbreaking!!! So she spent one night up here in the hospital with alot of bad episoids throughout night, then she was shipped to ICU in DHMC. I haven't had a chance to go see her I was having a bad weekend between extreme pain in head/neck & then my stomach from where i had surgery was so intense....anyways it is her heart as far as we know...so please say prayers & lots of them for her she needs to get home to her babies...they are so scared not only has there daddy left them & has no contact with them at all, but now mama is in ICU...how unfair life can be sometimes.
I have to say I am blessed with a great friend & brother that lifted my spirits a little today as I was to point of hating life again...thank you guys for being here with me & helping me...couldn't do it without you.
hoping this finds you all managing to stay warm on these very chilly days....

No comments: