Monday, February 9, 2009

The most amazing bday!!

What a weekend!!! Friday night we went to a talent show at the high school, 4 of krystals friends are trying to raise $9000 so they can walk in the breast cancer walk in May, luckily the auditorium was pretty full, so the girls should've gotten a good chunck that night. Some amazing talent & alot of laughs & one gig that I couldn't wait for it to be over...heavy metal group that was screaming the whole time....certainly didn't help the headache any!!! Then Sat. was my birthday...35 already.....anyways Krystal had a suprise & the only thing I knew is I had to be up & ready by 9 am. It ended up being a spa treatment at Mountain View grand hotel.....OMG!!!!!!!! It was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. Started with soaking in a tub that had tons of jets massaging the body, infused with lavender for 1/2 hour. Then off with the massage therepist for 1 1/2 hours.....that felt incredible! Hot stone massage was awesome. I don't ever remember feeling so good & relaxed. In fact I was so relaxed that I just couldn't focus on anything. Then her & I went for pizza @ one of our favorite pizza places (Scorpios). Came home & I just looked at Tim & said I need to lay down. So I rested for a couple of hours, then Tim brought me out to eat @ applebees just him & I. Then we went to grams to meet mom & the kids for cake & presents.......Brie has been babysitting & spent her own money on a beutiful necklace & bracelet set, pringles & chocolate...all of my fav's!!! Zac got me bottles of my favorite strawberrry soda with his money (they both picked out incredible cards for me also)...so sweet they took there own cash & bought me my fav's!!! Mom got me a beautiful candle set & a book about dogs, gram got me a $25 gift card to Tj maxx, hubby got me a pink set of headphones for my mp3 player & a $100 gift card. It was the most amazing birthday I have EVER had....I have such an awesome family...the really focused on making me feel good & relaxed this year. I just wish the relaxed feeling would stay...the pain & everything managed to come right back....owell I have hope that one day I will be ok.
Last night started another new med. I absolutly hate it but won't give up yet. I woke up so dizzy & lightheaded, so tired & worn it has lasted almost all day & I took it at bedtime like suggested. The only thing about it is I did manage to get a couple hours of sleep compared to the usual not much. So there is my positive for that! This week Krystal will have her tilt table test tomorrow & her stress test on Thurs. I pray they find out something so she can start having a normal life. Going to go create now...have a fantabulous day

No comments: