Monday, April 6, 2009

April Showers......

Looks like we will certainly be getting plenty of April showers this week....I do love Spring though, all the newness of life beauty of wild critters around & watching flowers grow plus so much more. One of my favorite sounds of spring is the birds singing outside our bedroom window early in the morning. I've been fighting so hard these past couple of weeks to find something to relax me, no luck as of yet....a few things have made me smile like seeing the greenery coming up in our flower garden. Mud though....getting really old. Hmmmm trying to think of updates, influenza struck our house hard this year, of course with mommy not able to do the amount of cleaning, sterilizations, etc that I used to didn't help. So yes even I got it this year luckily only lasted a few days of high fever, swollen glands & tired. Weirdly though we all were craving really weird foods I would of killed for a steak & cheese during the worst of it....LOL...My dear sweet brother said that when I die he's burying me with a huge bottle of germ x...anyone who knows me knows I am nowhere without it!! Thank god for him, a friend & family to get me through all this BS that's going on right now....can't say much because of certain lurkers except there has been ALOT of hurt, betrayel & lies that I don't know how to deal with. Enough of that crap for now.....
Krystal finally got to take off heart monitor on Saturday so now we wait to find out if it will be meds or pacemaker or what for her heart. Then it will be dealing with the rest of the health issues on top of that. Hard being the parent to figure out what to fix first. Zac has been really working on his target practicing with his gun everyday....really wanting to protect his mama right now. Brie is busy learning her new guitar her dad gave her.....OMG!!!!
Hope all the extended family is doing well.....

No comments: