Friday, September 18, 2009

Finally settling in.....

We are so much closer to finally settling into our new home....finally a place to call HOME! We had to throw so much of our stuff away from the other house due to mold & mildew damage, it was so devastating in so many ways, but have come to peace with most of it thinking...A FRESH new start! I sit & wonder sometimes how many times do we start living life all over again before we can finally just settle & enjoy the time we do have on this earth? But this starting all over this time is a good thing (I think)...a house with plenty of room for the whole family & friends to gather, a place where we aren't on top of each other all the time, walls thick enough so you really can't hear much of what's being said in the next room, no leakin roof (lol), beautiful views, love the landscaping, so many positive things.....in time & with alot of money we will beable to replace what was lost except the sentimental things that can never be replaced. In time I will have a space set up so perhaps I can create a little each day as my body allows. My body really isn't adjusting to this change of weather at all, chronic pain, but I tell myself I will be ok, at least I am still alive to watch my babies.....
Tomorrow one of those babies turns 18!!!! Krystal is not looking forward to it, she wants to stay a child & enjoy life (minus all the sickness). She is having a few girls over to hang out, camp out & play flashlight tag, make smores, sit by the campfire...all innocent fun....shes amazing doesn't expect or want much. Sadly it's only going to be in the 50s so there won't be any swimming....
Brie is in Louden for the day, she was one of four selected to hang out with Ryan Newman for the day & meet all the other drivers, watch them qualify. Its part of NASCAR educational outreach program. Great opportunity for her...I was jealous
Zac man is just totally excited that we are getting closer to hunting season, planning on getting a big one this year...

No comments: