Friday, October 2, 2009

happy october...


I am so happy that September is over only for the simple fact of so many birthdays in the month!!! The photo is one of the many of Krystals senior pics...this happens to be one of my favorites!! She really enjoyed being head chef last night & did a great job. Zac & Brie are off to old town Maine for there first jrotc drill/color guard meet....Good luck to them & the rest of the team. So don't know what to do with ourselves now when no kids are home, Krystal has a sweet boyfriend & when he's not in class at night & they don't work they try to spend some time together, still under parents supervision of course. I really hate that I have to let my kids grow up & start to let go...this is so hard for me I cry everytime. Maybe someday it will get easier....if anyone has any suggestions on how letting go can be any easier I'd appreciate the suggestions..lol. Hope you all have a great weekend....

No comments: