Wednesday, June 10, 2009

And the award goes to.....


We are the proud parents of the highest Culinary Arts grade at WMRHS....that's right Miss Krystal recieved the award last night. Her grade average has been 113 & above all year long. Congrats Krystal your whole family is soooooooo proud of you!!! This is definatly a positive thing for her to accomplish especially with all she is going through & has to go through soon.
It is so hard to believe the end of the school year is almost here.....I am happy in one way though, my kiddos will be home with me all day to help do stuff & to keep me company...maybe my brother, mother & hubby can catch a break now. Zac is making plans on attending the police academy soon. They have an explorer program for students that are wanting to become officers once the graduate.....kinda an exciting moment for us knowing he's following in his daddy's footsteps, but a scary moment for his mommy.

No comments: