Friday, June 19, 2009

love this quote

I came across this quote & absolutly love it...now if I could focus on living up to it!

Your time is limited,don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other peoples' thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinion drowned out your own inner voice. Most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

I just found this to really speak to me....for so many years I always worry about what everyone else will think, & filled with the what if's....I have given up so much of my own life for what could happen if....I've already had so much taken away in this past almost year that I finally had rebuilt myself up to....I printed out the quote & will read it daily to give me an uplift that I need so badly now. Another thing that really makes me think everytime I hear it is Miley Cyrus' (SP?) "The climb" who'd think a teenage singer could have such a powerful song...but if you really listen to the words it is so true! Go listen to it if you haven't

No comments: