Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June already.....




The first picture is the new found babies in front of the house. Zac came across these baby blue jays tonight after school when lookin for worms. I can't believe how low they build there nests....hopefully nothing will get them & there mommy will take good care of them! It will be amazing to watch them grow in the next few days/weeks.
The second photo is at the JROTC dining out award ceremony. As you can see we are the proud parents of Corporal Zac! It was a touching moment, mommy got to put his new stripes on. Another tear up moment was when he presented me with a braclet that has beautiful beads on it with a poem that reads: Mother If I could give you diamonds for each tear you cried for me. if I could give you sapphires for each truth you've helped me see. If I could give you rubies for the heartache that you've known If I could give you pearls for the wisdom you've shown. Then you'll have a treasure, mother, that would mount up to the skies that would almost match the sparkle in your kind and loving eyes But I have no pearls, no diamonds, as I'm sure you're well aware So I'll give you gifts more precious MY devotion, love & care. I thought it was just the sweetest thing & will treasure it dearly for the rest of my life.
So hoping for some hot weather soon....june 2nd & it's pretty chilly although am quite happy to see the sun shining the past couple days! Hoping it will give me the umph to want to create a little something...I still have not for so long. As a last note please pray for my niece as we just found out she was raped two days ago by someone that had just got let out of jail for raping 3 other girls ages 14-16. What is wrong with the law!!! Those sick bastards should all be killed slowly torchered & it still would not compare to the pain us victims feel & go through for the rest of our lives. I just pray she has more strength than I had & gets the proper help & make sure they press charges no matter how tough it gets.

No comments: