Tuesday, July 28, 2009

a HUGE THANKS

It's been a very tough & horrible past week for me so I wanted to give a huge thank you out to the very special peeps in my life that helped me get through & brightend each day.....tim, krystal, zac, brie, uncle rolly, aunt cindy, leon, Rich, Gram & alot of thanks & appreciation to my dad who did tons of running & helpin out big time. Also a big shout out to my extended family for thoughts & prayers....love you all don't know what I'd do without any of you.
I am so loving this weather though, Krystal & I spent some special time alone this morning laying in the sun going into fantasy land of thinkin we were at the beach, hot guys serving us drinks...etc yeah we were having fun with our wild thoughts a few laughs & giggles. Hope you all been able to enjoy some sunshine.....hoping maybe after Krystal gets home from work we can go celebrate summer (finally) with an ice cream!

No comments: