Friday, May 22, 2009

Inspiration....

Inspiration is what I have been searching for lately. I've been in such a "rut" for a while now between my health, krystal, etc; it's not that I don't have plenty of photos to scrap it's I just can't pull myself to do it, the overwhelming feeling of not being "good enough", the fact that I have allowed myself to become totally dependant of pain killers, the fact I've allowed everyone/everything control how I feel, seeing fear on my childrens face when they go out to play or when they are leaving me, the saddness I see on there faces because I'm not the mom or wife I once was just a huge spiraling of emotions running through me from saddness, anger, loss, revenge....not that my family & friends aren't trying there very hardest to make me happy. Anyways, I need to take control of my life for me so I can become a better mom, wife, sister, daughter, granddaughter, etc granted it will have limitations but I need to find that inspiration that makes me know I did something good.....i found some tranquility on a peaceful but short ride this morning, it was so quiet, so beautiful, birds were chirping, etc; was gorgous! Still waiting to see that darn swamp donkeys...LOL
So today I took a little time to do some blog surfing....Liz K always brings a smile on her & her hubby are so uplifting. But noticed a special make a card for hero this weekend...so later on I may try to pull out a few things & make a card. Our heros are a huge & very important part of my life....remembering my grandpa who fought in WWII, a dear friend that served overseas 3 times, Tim that protected & served his surrounding community in law enforcement, my son who proudly wears his uniform & future police officer, & all the men & women serving our country including our firefighters, emts & police....they are all who keeps us safe & FREE! Be sure to take a moment to remember each & every one of them this weekend.
Have a very Happy & Safe memorial day weekend.....

No comments: